Find my house value
- Contact us First: Before filling out your protest form, scan or take a picture of both sides of your blue form from CAD to PropertyTax@LasColinasRA.com
- Property Evaluation: We will contact you to schedule a 15 minute walk-through of your home to take pictures and gather information for the Broker’s Opinion of Value and discuss the process.
- Package for Protest: Within 5 days of the evaluation, we will email your completed package for protest as well as instructions on where and how to submit it. Depending on your property and situation, this package may include exemption forms and/or a PBOV*.
- *A Professional Broker’s Opinion of Value is an assessment of your specific property and recent comparable sales with adjustments made in order to provide a value of your property. Dallas central appraisal district prefers this to a BPO (Broker’s Price Opinion) which is mainly used by banks and lenders.
- Potential Hearing: Within 14 days of receipt of your package, CAD should reply to you. They may accept the information provided, or they may schedule a time for a hearing. If you do have a hearing, we recommend making 4 copies of the package we provided as evidence supporting the value.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about the process. If you have specific questions about your property, it would be helpful to email your blue form prior.
214-339-2893 or PropertyTax@LacColinasRA.com
Why are we offering Free Property Tax Assistance?
Great Question! The honest answer is simple. We would like to save you money on property taxes if possible, as well as meet you and become familiar with your property. All we ask in return is that you consider us for your real estate needs in the future.
Our Mission Statement
To serve our friends and clients in Las Colinas by combining the latest technology with traditional integrity to provide an unsurpassed Real Estate experience.
Headquartered in the heart of Las Colinas, Las Colinas Realty Associates team has developed a proven approach to the sales and marketing of homes. Offering sellers unmatched experience, research, knowledge, marketing, and sales acumen to obtain the the highest price in the shortest amount of time is the goal when marketing a home.
For buyers working with Las Colinas Realty Associates it is our primary goal to insure you receive the highest level of service while finding the perfect place to call home. Our agents come from diverse backgrounds but share the same common goal; to provide you with a satisfying and enjoyable home finding experience. Rest assured that you will receive the best assistance from knowledgeable home sales specialists. We will go above and beyond to ensure you find the perfect place to call home.
All of the Las Colinas Realty Associates Sales Agents are industry professionals with the training and management necessary to meet our unmatched levels customer service. Our associates are trained to walk you through the entire process and are always available to cater our client’s needs. Highly skilled and detail oriented, our agents will only show you the homes that meet your criteria, saving you time and money! We promise to find you the perfect new construction home or an existing home.
Broker & Managing Partner
Real Estate Broker
Kim, broker of DFW Realty Associates, is a 16-year veteran in the residential real estate industry who has represented buyers, sellers, investors, landlords, and tenants in over 500 real estate transactions. Read More
Designated Supervisor & Realtor®
Ashley Smith is ambassador of the luxury Las Colinas lifestyle. She brings with her a critical understanding of the city’s real estate market and a sharp intuition for what clients both need and want. Read More
As a former financial consultant and loan officer, Shelia Renzulli had many of the coveted intangible ingredients to be a successful Realtor. She graduated from University of Tennessee and has been assisting individuals and corporations to negotiate winning deals and build for their financial futures ever since. Read More